Monday, June 17, 2013

Ecco Mi!

Here I am!  :)

A new day has dawned, one in which I find myself ready to post about the things that make me happy again.

Although separated and then divorced for longer than two years now, it is only with the passing of time that I regained my sense of equilibrium and sense of humor.  How could I blog during that time?  No one would want to read the drama,  and I certainly didn't wish to write about it,  or even think about any of it more than necessary.

It has been years since I have blogged anything!  I am feeling excited to begin again.

2 comments:

  1. Ciao bella! Yay, you're blogging again!

    I had stopped blogging too, for almost a year, because I didn't want to blog about what I was going through. But then, like you, I decided I was ready to start writing about the things I love again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Karen! Thank you for the warm welcome back. Hugs to you and yours! I am so glad you are still blogging.

    ReplyDelete