Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Photo - At Play

boys and knights and dragons

Several years ago my eldest two used to do this. They played! Now they still play but it is different, not spontaneous playing with knights and dragons and each other, but games on the computer or x box. So, all you mammas out there who have children, snap pictures of them playing. The time slips away faster than anyone can imagine.

knights and dragons

Look at his face! He is lit up from inside with imagination! I already miss this.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Amber, that makes me feel a bit sad for what you are missing! :(

    I am sure each stage brings with it other things that replace the ones we miss though right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Mo, each stage is truly wonderful, and should be appreciated but it can be hard not to miss the cute little things they do when they grow out of those stages. I think this sentimental side of me is why I take so many photos, I just don't want to forget any moment of what makes my kids so special.

    ReplyDelete