Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Photo - Toga Toddler

May and June 046

I really should give up and make him a toga to wear, since he does this with all his clothes. Although this photo is actually several months old, this little wild thing is doing the same thing right now, left arm free of clothing while eating a snack. I can't figure it out, I will put his left arm back in the sleeve many many times a day. But the next time I see him, his left arm will be free again. Never his right arm. Why do kids do these things? I hope he will stay more dressed soon since winter is creeping up on us.

If he grows up to be a fashion designer, you already know what his special look will be!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! His smile is very infectious! I'll buy whatever he designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. I guess he prefers asymmetry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little rascal! Oh mom, just make him a laurel wreath to place on his head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KC~ He's a goofball, and he must like asymmetry! :)

    Rowena~ I must admit if I had enough laurel leaves to place around his head, instead I would use some of them to make a recipe much loved by my kids: Pappardelle al Cinghiale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy little child you have. In answer to your question about my post, yes, the pomegranate plum sauce would work well with chicken or pork too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Linda! In that case I see some plum pomegranate sauce on a pork roast in our future!

    ReplyDelete